We can all fall into difficult times. Strood Community Project offers help, support and training to those who face very difficult financial circumstances.
Make your Money work better for you
If you want to manage your money better, we'll help you plan your weekly spending and we can give advice, training and support.
- We can help you get in control of your debt and support you with debt management strategies
- How to make your money go further
- What is a budget and how to create one
- Understanding interest payments
- How to get out of the interest payment loop
- Repayment planning
- Understanding supermarket deals
- Shopping online and how to save up to £500 a year by shopping on the internet
- How to reduce your energy costs
- Payday loans management and claims
Strood Community Project is independent of Medway Council or any other agencies or companies. We are a member of Advice UK, the Association for Independent Advice Services and a member of Community Money Advice, a nationwide network of money advice providers.
123-125 High Street, Strood, Rochester, Kent ME1 2AU
Telephone: 01634 298747